Taipei is a popular tourist destination for those who travel to Taiwan. This remarkable city is a famous tourist, economic, industrial, and shopping center. It is the place where you can find numerous attractions, modern shopping centers and interesting museums. When you are going to visit this cosmopolitan city, you will find there are numerous opportunities for fun and entertainment. You can practice your favorite watersports, relax in the modern spa centers, visit the numerous restaurants and nightclubs, or just sightseeing.
For those who prefer to learn more about the culture of Taipei, there are amazing art galleries and temples which are worth visiting.
Hotels in Taipei are comfortable and cozy and will offer you excellent accommodation in Taipei for your vacation. People are friendly and visiting some of the night markets and street markets can be a lot of fun as well.
Here are some ideas on how you can have fun in Taipei.
1. Hot Springs and SPA– Taipei is an ideal destination for your relaxing vacation in some of its amazing spa centers. Hell Valley, Hwa Yi Chuen, and Peitou Hot Springs Park are the best known hot springs areas and are within easy reach. Many of the natural hot springs are also taken advantage of, where resorts have set up spas so that guests can enjoy being pampered. There you can enjoy different spa procedures, as well as professional massages.
2. Songshan Nature Reserve– this amazing reserve is located close to the town and offers excellent entertainment for the whole family. There are some nice walking trails and plenty of hills from which to steal views. Rustic temples and dense foliage populate the park along with the four main hills: Tiger’s Head, Elephant Mountain, Lady Finger, and Nine-Five Peak. This place is also great for a family picnic.
Taipei Self-driving technology– By embracing Taipei Self-driving gharry’s freedom and agility, travelers may take advantage of a broad range of options. By renting one of these state-of-the-art cars, you can explore the city’s historical landmarks, sample local cuisine, and take in its scenic views.
4. Beaches– if you are a fan of the beaches Paishawan Beach is just north of town and gets crowded during the cool November through February dry season. The beach is good for swimming and water sports action and is easily reached. White Sand Beach, Chinshan Beach and Fulong Beach are also popular beaches in the area.
5. Golf– golf maniacs will find some great golf courses here. Some of the most popular are the Pearl Height Golf and Country Club, Taiwan Golf and Country Club, and Tan Shui Golf and Country Club. This game is much popular here and you will find really wonderful facilities.
6. Taipei Film House– visiting this amazing place is a real a must when visiting Taipei. It is an art center with a difference. It screens independent films and comes with loads of café s and restaurants and has a pleasant garden and balconies to mingle. Admission is free.
7. Nightlife– Anho Road in eastern Taipei has some of the best nightlife in town, loaded as it is with and restaurants. The so-called combat zone in Zhongshan also has a load of , while the older Ximending is one of coffee shops and quieter retreats. Although the Taiwanese eat early, often stay open until three or four in the morning, but be aware that nightclubs are expensive.
Read also: SL618